Sunday, March 01, 2009

March Madness


Music is definitely on my mind today. I heard an old Don Gibson song yesterday by M Ward and Lucinda Williams that I can't get out of my head. If I do manage to get it out of my head other country songs from that same late 60's era pop in and I'm stuck again. Lets have and old-time music party. When I say old time I mean only the song itself. There are modern covers which I love too. Perhaps if I listen to every one of these songs a couple of times over, they will make room for something new tomorrow. My mom would love this bunch of songs. Every one of them remind me of her.Ready?
I'm sure I have another version of Sea of Heartbreak but can't find it. I have another Oh Lonesome Me as well. On my walk today I was singing aloud walking down the road. Glad it's winter and car windows are up and I don't have neighbours.

No comments: