Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Changes

School is back today. My youngest is entering his last year at University and will graduate in the not too distant spring. Spring....it seems only yesterday that I took the above photo of unfurling maple leaves.

Winter always seems to be the longest season on PEI but until that hits us we have the glorious autumn. S and I are avid hikers and spend every spare moment in the woods. She will be traveling in October (she's in love) but we already have specific hikes planned.

The weather has cooled and I love the cold air blowing into my bedroom at night. Everyone else is walking around freezing but I'm lovin' it.

Music: I have 13 versions of A Change is Gonna Come, one of my favorite songs. I have 5 uploaded already. Here is a 6th by Aretha. I promised more Latin so here is another by the great Chavela Vargas - Encadenados.

1 comment:

Ocean said...

Where are you going hiking? Maybe we could go before I leave.