Thursday, September 28, 2006

Promises

.
I hardly watch TV though I'm going to on Thursday nights.....ER and Grey's Anatomy. When work is finished for a month I'll be watching Oprah. I love that show!

The autumn weather is so beautiful here in PEI. It's warm but crispness is nearing, the light is vivid but shortening by the day and color is enveloping our landscapes with more richness. I have a month off soon and I've decided to walk to the beach or in the woods every day. If I don't I'll probably put on weight and brisk walking can release endorphins. I can use a few.

Music: One of These Days - Mose Allison and Van Morrison and the honey sounds of Eva Cassidy with Oh, Had I A Golden Thread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss PEI so much..I think I cried everyday for like a week after I came back...I miss you and Ocean so much! I miss everyone but it's you guys the most! PEI sounds so beautiful now!! ahh I wish I was there!!

Cuidado said...

Great to hear from ya kiddo. We miss you too and will see you soon.