Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cross Eyed with Fun


My little party was very good. Laughter with friends; who can beat that? David and S. above are showing their true colours....we all need crazy, funny friends. One friend at the party had a son who moved to Calgary that day. Thirty years from now, I hope he is celebrating a life he loves with friends who make him laugh.

My niece bought me the new Bob Dylan cd as a gift for letting her stay here this summer. How cool is that? I've listened to it once but was on the phone through some of it. On first half-assed listen, I'd say it's good but with more country sounding songs (two for sure) than I'd like.

Music for today: He Was a Friend of Mine by Bill Morrissey & Greg Brown. People Gonna Talk by James Hunter is a sparce, completely unplugged song that reminds me of Sam Cooke.

No comments: