Friday, September 15, 2006

Wishin' and Hopin'

The photo today is from my brother. He loves taking photos of sunsets and has hundreds of them. He lost a few lately that weren't transferred to disc when he lost his hard drive. I have none on disc and none of my music. Just no time with the long work week. This fall during my month's break, I plan to remedy that. Until that, I'm walking on wood, have my fingers crossed behind my back and am Wishin' and Hopin'. Ani DeFranco's version of that song is back on the music page a bit.

Another Ani to put up today - Untouchable Face - A live version with Greg Brown. Warning - profanity in that song but totally appropriate to the message. I was going to put up a Greg Brown too but remembered I put his Dylan cover up yesterday. But another duet with Greg Brown and Bill Morrissey - Baby Please Don't Go.

No comments: