Monday, September 18, 2006

Napping Predicted



Been awake since 3:45, a pain to be sure, but I'm not stressing about it today because......it's my day off and when I get tired I can go have a nap. I don't know what's up with the new wake time. Five thirty has always been my time and I'm fine with that but three forty-five and four are just a little tooooo early.

The weather has been fantastic - sunny with temps 22 - 24. On Saturday the forecast was that the trend would continue through Monday but on Sunday, Monday's forecast changed to cloudy and showers. I'll nap through the showers. Ha!

I have several versions of September Song that I was going to upload this month but here it is half way through and I've not put one up yet. Today, I'll put up two and leave it at that unless some day in the next few weeks I can't come up with anything more interesting. This is not likely though because I have lots and lots of more interesting music than September Song. These versions I've picked because of the contrast......James Brown and Nat King Cole. They are so far apart on the musical scale and their versions of the song show just how far. A couple more today are Warm Bed by Jamie Fox though at this stage I prefer a cool bed with the window open wide and wind blowing a gale into the room. A fun little number by Bettye LaVette is Sleep to Dream. I've got a couple of numbers by her and like her Macy Gray type voice. She sounds more fun than Macy though. I will put her version of Down to Zero up someday. It's great!

No comments: