Sunday, September 17, 2006

Quietness


I love Sunday for the anticipation all day that tomorrow is my day off. I wish I didn't love it so much that I wake up at four am though. I work till about eight-thirty tonight and it makes for a rather long day.

My daughter is off to Atlanta to work for a few days so it is very quiet around here. When she's here the house is always filled with her friends and there's a great liveliness about the place. She's moving away in less than a month so I'm in for a lot of quiet.

Music today: Amo Tanto La Vida which translates to I So Love the Life by Ismael Serrano, a nice quiet, moody piece. After You've Gone by Loudon Wainwright III is a fun tune that makes me want to dance and sway and will probably be in my head all day. Yesterday, Blues In The Night (several different versions) was stuck in my head the entire day. I hope that link back to a specific song on the music page works. It would be more convenient than saying a certain song is "back there" somewhere on the page which I've done a few times.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi C,
The direct link works great! I think that's why I never bothered to listen to the music as much, because I had to search through the music to listen to the ones I wanted to hear... I'm definitely more likely to listen if you've got direct links in your post..

love ya,
Christine

Christine said...

lol, I had to comment again...
Rachel likes your music. I'm feeding her a bottle while I'm reading my blogs, and almost as soon as I turned on your music, her head swiveled. She's staring at the screen and won't take her bottle... hopefully she will once the song finishes!