Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Rainbows


The view that we see during trivia was just a little prettier than usual last night. We had a downpour then a rainbow. One end was over the church and the other end was over the Delta Hotel.

We've placed third for three weeks in a row now. Lost by a point last night, three quarters of a point last week. Quite frustrating to say the least! Still fun though, with our wild and diverse group. It was down to five last night from eight or nine last week.

I don't have a cold after all. I believe I was just exhausted. I still think I just truly need a break and will get one soon enough, I guess.

Music for today: Harmonica player, Toots Thielman's version of Over the Rainbow and a link to Zoe doing Sunshine on a Rainy Day which I've found is already up there.

3 comments:

Ocean said...

Another really cool picture! I saw some awesome rainbows yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Great Photo Care! Now if you can just get the rest of the trivia group to listen to you and S.

Cuidado said...

There are some pretty strong personalities in our group.