Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Harvest Time






Went to visit a friend yesterday with amazing gardens. I came home with enough tomatoes to last a lifetime, enough cucumbers for my own pickling and pickling for work and enough carrots for several meals with the invitation to come back for more of any of the above whenever I want.

We've had heavy frost here the last two mornings. I hope I haven't lost all of my green tomatoes at work because the cook and I are starting a week of pickling on Wednesday.

I didn't realize that Phoebe Snow's version of There's a Boat... was already up. Now that I've uploaded it again, it has moved to the top. The same thing happened when I reloaded Kate Rusby's, Our Town on Sept 1st. It's difficult keeping it all straight as there are over 200 songs now.

Today: My only other piece by Ryan Auffenburg - Climb and a Ray Charles/Van Morrison combination - Crazy Love.

No comments: