Monday, July 03, 2006

Back in Business


A panic for nothing. Apparently if there is a power bump in the middle of the night and your computer turns off, you have to reset your power bar. I never had to do that before. My modem was still working and flashing (I used my nieces laptop which is hooked to my modem) so I would never think of resetting the power bar but after getting that suggestion, I did it and am back in business. Weird but wonderfully simple.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming. Uploads today: S'wonderful by Rod Stewart and a version by Yohoudi (sp) Menuhin & Stephane Grapelli. Diana Krall's version may be up already but if it's not I'll save it for when something else wonderful happens to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better save your pictures and music on discs just in case.
luv you
Cath