Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weiners



Ah, it feels good. Turns out that our trivia team were third place winners for the spring season. We had a team of nine last night and tied for second after the 1st round but blew the second round and didn't place. Everyone had an extra drink except me.....I had to drive. I'll have my drinks paid for again next week though. Winning (third) is good.

A couple of us have decided to play for the summer which we've never done before. Our favorite trivia master is hosting for eight weeks then goes back to the Northwest Territories to teach. He was so happy to be home last night. Even if he hadn't kept saying so, you could see it in his face.

Upload for today: Akright OK, You Win by Bette Midler and if I still have Peggy Lee's version I'll put it up too. Ten minutes later: I guess Bette's version was already up there but Peggy's wasn't so here's Peggy and look back for Bette's. Probably corresponds to another trivia win.

No comments: