Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hot, Hot, Hot


Wow it's hot! Menopause should only happen in winter in my opinion. Not that I get cold then either but it's been such a hot summer! I'm kind of wilting. I guess it could be tiredness with two late nights and a cup of coffee yesterday afternoon which affected last night's sleep. We had great rain on the weekend but it just didn't do it's job of cooling us off. Those who know me know I love the heat so it is unusual for me to complain about it.

Well, I'm back after eating my supper. My niece, who loves hot food, is here and my daughter, who doesn't, is away so you guessed it. We just had a madras curry chicken for supper.....super hot. Don't they say to fight fire with fire? Actually we're going out for ice-cream in a bit and maybe a swim. I don''t know where the tide is; that's why the maybe.

For music, Damien Rice with Volcano and Jack Johnston and Ben Harper's High Tide or Low Tide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope its hot this weekend. I want to go to the beach.