Sunday, July 30, 2006

One More Day, One More Dollar




I can't sleep. I wish I could because I'm facing a very busy 14 hour day at work and would prefer to begin it well rested. Today was insane and tomorrow promises to be much more so. My son is home from university and I saw him for ten minutes before work and ten minutes before I went to bed. He said he would stop into work before heading back to Halifax. My daughter and her friend with the eight day old baby stopped in today but I couldn't visit, even for a moment. They say to make hay when the sun shines and I guess that's what I'm doing. I sure can't wait till Monday though.

Still featuring pictures from Thursday night's walk on the beach and music for today: Sand by Damien Rice and an old, old blues number by Mary Dixon, You Can't Sleep in My Bed.

Forgot to tell you that we came first in Trivia again last week. Was really fun too but sadly, the last week that Brody would be there. He's visiting my son this weekend in Ontario then back up north.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not coming in Mom. We could have because the boat was over an hour late by the time we got to the ferry.
I will see you again over the next two weekends tho.

Anonymous said...

nice series...