Monday, July 17, 2006

Twenty Minutes Till A Glorious Swim



Spent the last hour laying under the trees in the shade. Didn't even bother with a hammock, just laid on the grass. Bella and Kenz were with me. My great mood of Friday didn't last till today. Actually I'm cranky. I very rarely am but it's just one of those days where things are not in a good flow. For instance I had to work for a short time this morning totally unexpectedly for someone else's error. Not a good thing on your only day off.

I'ts very hot today and I've been zoomin' like a mad woman getting those once a week chores done. I mowed which is a two hour job so the hour under the shady tree was just what I needed. I'm going for a swim in a bit and am kind of kicking myself for deciding not to join some friends to catch some live music tonight. It's just that Steve is having such a great time as trivia master that he doesn't end trivia until almost 11:30 and with a half hour to get home, Tuesdays are late nights. Two in a row would probably do me in.

Music for today: Solo Tu by Lila Downs and Crepuscular Solidao by Bonnie Raitt and Cesaria Evora.

No comments: