Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Satisfied




What a day off! I worked like a slave with housework in the morning so that I could go to the beach for the afternoon. I was having a dinner party so prepared all the food in the morning too. The beach was great though we didn't go for a swim as the tide was out. Rock picking became a workout. I didn't plan to bring any rocks home but brought about a quarter of a ton.

My photos are of a hazy beach. Perhaps I should have posted rock photos. Winter might be the right time...when I'm missing the red earth.

Dinner was wonderful.....good food, great company and lots of laughter. Took the kitchen table out to the deck and stayed out till the mosquitoes took over. A really good day off. Trivia tonight with Brody joining us.

Today's music: Still Water by Daniel Lanois and Your Naked Body on the Beach by Hawksley Workman.

No comments: