Friday, July 14, 2006

Wowzers


Did you ever have one of those days where you wake up and everything is terrific and in technicolor? Well, those are great days and I'm having one of them. I had an unplanned meeting a half hour before my usual time to go to work, worked non-stop all day long, and left a bit late but had an absolutely fantastic day all around. It was super busy but I connected with everyone today in a really positive way and got a lot accomplished. Some days you just kind of glow. I wouldn't mind a couple more days like this....in a row.....maybe a week of them.

For music, you know I need James Brown but I only have him on album, tape, and CD other than one song which won't do for today. We definitely need something lively. How about native Nova Scotian, Dutch Mason's version of Dust My Broom, and oldey but goodie; the song, not Dutch. The MP3 is not complete but is good and lively. Something else lively and also an oldey but goody is Tower of Power's, I Got the Chop. Something newer for you youngins will be Tegan and Sarah's I Want to Be Bad.


No comments: