Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hoping for Beach Weather




I visited a friend last night who has the most amazing gardens. It was late in the day with not a lot of light so my photos aren't great. My friends shared the soft shell clams that they had dug earlier....yum yum.

Best news of all about yesterday, better than my walk in the woods, lovely gardens and soft-shelled clams is that I slept through the night. I woke at my usual 5:30 but didn't come down till 6:00. I found my daughter still on the phone after talking to her boyfriend all night.

Looking forward to my day off tomorrow. If the weather is fit I'd like to go to the beach but if it's not there is no shortage of great things to do on this island.

Uploads today deal with being taken out: Take Me Out by Scissor Sisters and Everywhere I Go by Willie Nelson, Emmylou Harris and Daniel Lanois.

No comments: