Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bad Kitty





Bad Kitty


It is 1:28 in the morning and I can't sleep. I've been up for about a half hour already and eaten some pickles but maybe I should be drinking warm milk.

On Saturday night I called the cats to come in. It took them a while to come and they came from the side of the house where they don't usually hang out unless they are up trees. Kenz was limping and still is and Clarke has scratches on his nose. We have had this mean and nasty stray around for a couple of years. He attacks the cats and I would say he is the likely culprit. In the pictures, you can see Clarke's scratched nose, then Kenz and the bottom one is Bad Kitty. That's what we call him. It's funny but Clarke looks like him other than Clarke has long hair and Bad Kitty is short haired.

Because of this disease ridden stray problem, it's important that the cats are up to date on their immunizations and are about two weeks overdue so this is a good reminder to me. It's a real fun day when you take three cats to the vet at once.

Upload for tonight is Insomnia, if I can find it. I know I have that song but there is no bell ringing to tell me where to look.

No comments: