Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A New Blog


I'm cured as I thought I would be. I have a super immune system and can fight most bugs off very quickly. Several people now have told me of these various bugs going around and I hope they stay away from me as I'm certainly going to try to stay away from them.

I started a new blog today called An Island Walk. I wanted A Walk in the Woods but it was taken. An Island Walk gives me more options too. I can use beach photos. It will be three photos and three songs a day...... another reason to keep walking. Today's hike was only an hour as my walking partner had an appointment to keep. I canceled my afternoon walk as we had a little shower at the end of the morning and I thought they would continue. There is always tomorrow.

More music from the Lonely Days playlist. I have it down to over five hours now from the original over seven. Today is Beck with Go It Alone and How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away by the always wonderful, Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks. The subject of lonely certainly did not limit me to sad songs. These two are lively and full of great rhythms Have a listen.

No comments: