Friday, October 19, 2007

What's Your Favorite Day?


Friday! My favorite day of the week. It always has been since school days when we went out on Friday nights and our parents went out on Saturday nights, while we babysat. I'm not going out tonight though other, than a couple of little neighbourhood visits after dinner.

Each day of the week seems to have it's own feel to it. Just yesterday a friend said that she could never work on Sundays as it just wouldn't feel right. It doesn't bother me at all. If I had family around Sunday dinners would be nice but since I don't. I have one son here but he's as happy to come on Saturdays.

I feel lighter. I got my hair cut today and it actually does make your head feel lighter. It's a great feeling, eh? I bought some gel soles for my new running shoes too so I've taken care of myself from head to toe.


Just writing of the days of the week reminded me of a couple of songs from Serena Ryder. Just Another Day and Some of These Days are a couple of her songs from her album, If Your Memory Serves You Well. Very appropriate for today. I also have a song for my daughter. This one's for you. Many Kisses. Choosing that song has just given me the best news. All of my songs on Page One are back. I stupidly some so there are a few missing but it is 498 more that I can choose from for my Shutterchance Blog. Out of almost 400 it's hard to find the right one some times. Thank you Putfile!!!

No comments: