Friday, October 12, 2007

Three


Just signed up for a blog action day on the environment. Participants post something on the environment on Monday. My photos are primarily of our environment and I should be able to write something that fits.......if I remember.

I'm sleepy right now. I got up at three, went back to bed at four-thirty but never got back to sleep so rose again, at the usual five-thirty, to start the day. I had been on a normal schedule for about a week so am disappointed that this is starting again. I have to be to work very early tomorrow morning so will get to bed early and sleep. Even if I wake early tomorrow, I'll be well rested.

Any chance to put up Randy Newman is one I'll grab. This was already up at one time but is gone. I Think It's Going To Rain Today is a wonderful song that describes the day here and we have three versions. Randy Newman, Nina Simone and Madeleine Peyroux. Which one do you like?

No comments: