Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Weather Woes


I stayed in town last night. After dinner at a friend's house, I went to leave and there was a half inch of ice covering my car. I wouldn't have attempted to drive in freezing rain. My son overshot the driveway when he came home and I heard the roads were terrible.

One time I was visiting these same friends. They live on a fairly narrow street and when I came out the mirror had been knocked off the car. This morning I found that the signal/park light housing had been hit and is just hanging. The fender is also scraped. Nothing I can do really but pay to have it fixed.

My son is taking me to dinner tomorrow night for my birthday. That will be very nice as I've not spent much time with him over the holidays. He worked every day except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, and Sundays.

Music: I'm still into that deep Greg Brown voice. Here's Treat Each Other Right and Brand New Dodge and for Greg Brown with Bill Morrissey here's the link to, He Was A Friend of Mine.

No comments: