Sunday, January 07, 2007

Friends



I was invited out to dinner today and have declined the invitation. I find it so easy to just stay home. I spent yesterday out visiting and really enjoy spending time with my friends but today was one of those days to hunker down. It's windy and the temperature dropped to one this afternoon. It is supposed to be zero and there's weather such as freezing drizzle and snow in tomorrow's forecast. Another day to hunker down?

A friend gave me a bottle of rum for a birthday gift. I'm having a Bloody Mary with said rum and have a bottle of Clamato juice in the cupboard too. Today's music is for friends. When you have them, you know it. All of My Friends is by Amos Lee. When you don't have them, you also know it. Walk Away is by Ben Harper.

Tomorrow really means my New Year has begun. Time to get started on some projects. I think I'll just hunker down and get at them. I spend way to much time on-line. I enjoy it so much but things doen't get done by themselves.

No comments: