Thursday, January 18, 2007

Frosty Window

It's been a day of music, painting, and photography. I've enjoyed all three. Had work related phone calls and e-mails to deal with but it's all necessary.

The temp has moderated this afternoon and we're expecting snow, then rain tomorrow. I may be cancelling my eye appointment. Winter is here. You usually think it happens gradually but with this sharp turn, you know that that is not always the case.

Music: Made a cd for a friend today. The songs for today are on it. C'mon A My House by Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks and Never Letting Go by Phoebe Snow. Both were very big with me in the seventies. I still play a lot of the music from then in all my playlists. Soul, gospel, Joni, Van, Leonard, The Bob, Neil, and on and on and on. Anyway it's music that sticks with you. Good on a cold winter day.

I'm unsure of what to do about the music page. Five hundred songs is just around the corner. It's hard to look after now because I often have to go through lists to see if something has been uploaded. Some have been twice. I'm still pleaing for a computer geek friend who could advise me.

Oh my! The said playlist just reached the climax of this song and then moved into this, then this ........bonus tracks. See the work I go to....LOL. That actually took a lot of time.

No comments: