Thursday, June 08, 2006

Are We Fixed Yet?



Blogger seems to be working again after experiencing troubles for a couple of days and being totally down yesterday. I actually had someone e-mail me saying they missed the blog...sweet!

Clarke has been helping me in the garden....he is playing supervisor. Of course he's staying in the shade whenever he's not chasing bumblebees and butterflies.

I have a real estate agent coming over today. He has a hard job ahead of him finding a house to my specifications. I have many but number one is not being near a potato field so that in itself will be difficult.

I've spoken too soon about blogger being fixed. Like the other day my third photo is stuck somewhere. I can't see it here in the dashboard but can on the preview. Hmmmmm!

Upload today is Lonesome Road but not the same song as I uploaded the other day. This one is a very, very fine example of perfect harmony. I don't know who the other voices are on this cut other than Kate Rusby's but it sure is nice singing together. I am also uploading Sunshine on a Rainy Day by Zoe. This is not the song you think it is but it's a nice boppy song for a rainy day like we're having here on PEI.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wha??? Real estate agent?
You're going to move?
Where to? or rather, where are you LOOKING to move to?

Cuidado said...

Not yet but I'd like to in a way...something smaller with a smaller yard. Less work.