Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Wonder Of The Sky



We were blessed with a gorgeous day yesterday and the sky was one of the best aspects of the day. Add a couple of friends on the deck, conversation and laughter, the smell of lily of the valley and lilacs, a couple of drinks, lobster, and mussels and you have the almost perfect day. If only my stereo was fixed we would have reached perfection. The computer is just too far away from the action to hear music. I miss it sooooo much!

For downloads, a couple more versions of A Change Is Gonna Come, if you can stand it. It is truly one of the best songs ever written, in my opinion. I have tons of different versions and am not sure how many I have uploaded to putfile but I can say for sure that you'll get to hear a few more before I'm done here.

2 comments:

Carol Tiffin James said...

Thanks for inviting me over. Your pictures are gorgeous - you really have a gift for photography. After reading your beginning posts, I see we have more in common - I'm scared of heights, snakes, and George Bush, too! :)
My husband has always wanted to visit PEI but we never have gotten around to it. We are not far from Canada, in Ellsworth between Bangor and Bar Harbor. It's definitely on our wish list someday. Apparently our whole lives are on hold until we sell the house!

Cuidado said...

I think we have early hours in common too. I was up at 3 am. Could it have something to do with my age?