Saturday, June 17, 2006

One Hundred and One


I didn't realize that yesterday was my 100th post. Darn, could have been an excuse for celebrating, probably by uploading some celebratory song or something.

In one week I'll be playing with my sweet little grandchildren who will be visiting for a week. I'm so excited!! The little boy is excited about coming because he will get to see Grandma's cats in person. Clarke is great with kids and will happily be held and carried around by little ones. The girls will probably hide for a week .

One upload today is music introduced to me by my best friend, recently introduced to her by her son. Usually I introduce her to new music, not the other way around. Anyway, she knew I'd love this song and I do. Black Horse and Cherry Tree is by KT Tunstall. It has great rhythms which is how my friend knew I'l like it. My daughter had requested something by Blind Boys of Alabama so I've added People Get Ready.

I'm attending a friend's garden party this afternoon. Last party for a while for me cause after Wednesday I'm back to working six days a week with only Monday off. Boo Hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is Aaron coming home?
Cath

Anonymous said...

leaves Friday.