Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Goodbye to a Cool Site




Blogger wasn't working well yesterday but seems to be ok so far today. Just home from work for lunch. It's nice to have that ability to leave when I want to because once we are open I'm at work for 48 - 60 hours a week and can NEVER leave. I have someone meeting me there at one o'clock so no long lunch for me.

Uploads from yesterday are Lonesome Road by Madeleine Peyroux and 1984 by Anais Mitchell. I just discovered Anais Mitchell this winter and like her a lot. Lonesome Road is a song I know from Van Morrison but don't know who first recorded it. Good song though. I wrote about Madeleine Peyroux back here.

I will be taking Blog of the Day off the links section because that page is ending after today. If you bookmark it, the old page will still be available so that you can still check out blogs that are listed.

Blogger is not working that well. The third photo I uploaded is not showing up here on the dashboard but is on the preview. I will submit now but if there are only two photos I will fix it later. I have to get back to work.

No comments: