Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Long, Long Day


I've been awake since 3 am. Wouldn't normally bug me but I have a very big day at work to face. It is opening day and I won't get home till 8:30 or 9:00 tonight. That makes for a very long day. I just read my horoscope for today and it scares me. I think I have all the details covered then I read this.... Bravado will be your best ally. If you're stuck in a situation that's a bit over your head, call upon your best bluffing techniques to get you through. Whatever has fallen through the cracks might rain down on you, but you'll have fun dodging the bullets and dancing as fast as you can. This will all be a great lesson on how to prioritize things in the future. Don't be too rough on yourself -- you're sharp, but you can't possibly stay on top of every little detail.

Download today: A live version of With God on Our Side by Bob Dylan. That's the kind of day I need after that horoscope. I planned to upload Martha Wainwright's, When the Day is Short but I have it on the music page already...way back there.

Wish me luck today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today mom!

Ocean said...

Good Luck Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. It went well; not busy but we got all the last minute things taken care of and we're ready for a party of 24 on Friday.