Friday, June 02, 2006

Cats and Dogs



I thought I had an acupuncture appointment yesterday and when I got to my accupuncturist no one was there. I waited for a while then noticed my appt. card showing that my appt. is not until Monday. Anyway, my friend's Newfoundland pup was hanging around, drooling on my pants, walking to the road till I called him back and just being a dog. I realized at that moment that, although he is a nice dog, I AM A CAT PERSON! Dogs are smelly and kind of dumb. I loved our dog Benny and she was perfect, but I AM A CAT PERSON and will never own another dog.

The above pictures say is all, I think. What is cuter, three kitties or a dog? I know it is all a matter of opinion. My sister would say that the answer to that question is cows. The other cat with Kenz and Bella is Billy, a former live-in bully. We refered to him as Billy Bin Laden, Billy the Bully, Bad Boy Bill; you get the picture.

I've uploaded Taylor Hicks American Idol audition song, A Change is Gonna Come and his version of Heart and Soul. The audition is cool to listen to because of the judges conversation about him at the end. Simon has been proven wrong in this case, that's for sure.

No comments: