Friday, June 09, 2006

Wanna Buy A House?



Kenz was feeling a little left out.


I need to do some serious thinking. The real estate agent I met with yesterday told me I'd be crazy to move. He is sure he'd never be able to find me what I'm looking for and told me that if had this property he'd never let it go. Oh, what to do!?!? It is so expensive for just me to have this huge one hundred and twenty-five year old house to heat and look after. It really is getting to be too much.

Uploads today: That's My Home by kd lang and Tony Bennett in honour of the thinking I have to do and I Think it's Going to Rain by Nina Simone for the five days of rain we are getting on PEI. We need the rain so I'm not complaining but many people are. Heck, I have a couple of friends coming over for the night and one is coming right after lunch and we're going to spend the afternoon at the beach in the rain. It's only water and I shower everyday so a little more will never hurt.

I had planned to upload some Billy Preston who died this week and will soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The real estate agent doesn't have to shovel, pay for the heat, or mow. It sounds like he is the crazy one, for sounding like what you should and shouldn't do!

Aaron