Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm Wearing Out The Road



Made it to my acupuncture appointment at the right time and on the right day. A man arrived at the same time as me and he was on the wrong day. He chose to have the acupuncturist treat him in a sitting position in the waiting room rather than come back in two days. Another example of how things aren't really that bad with me. He had a very hard time walking and was holding and using an oxygen tank. I only have night sweats and a sore hip. Whew!

Was talking to one of my best friends yesterday and he made a comment about how difficult it was being a genius child growing up with a mentally ill mother. He was recently at his mother's hoping to store some things in an upstairs bedroom. She wouldn't let him, said, "Stop it, you're going to wear my stairs out." How funny is that!

Blogger is not letting me upload photos; I've tried seven or eight times. I'll post now and come back later to add photos of a fishing hole I drive by all the time. One side of the road is calm (and surrounded by lupins) and the other side is all rushing water because of rain all weekend.

No comments: