Monday, June 19, 2006

Brave Kitty



I can't tell you how freaked out I was yesterday when I walked outside and Clarke runs toward me with A SNAKE in his mouth. I had at just that moment said hello to my father on the phone then screamed and yelled, "He's got a snake!!!!" My Dad is partially deaf and said, "Who's asleep?"

Weird but blogger turned the bottom photo around. My version on the hard drive is horizontal with Clarke's head on the top right.

If you liked the rhythms in Saturday's upload, Black Horse and Cherry Tree, you'll like today's. Juana Molina's, La Verdad is great for the rhythms and a kind of weird kind of scat. I like it a lot. Just read that Susana Baca has a new album. I will have it soon, for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clarke gets a meal, you get a free snakeskin wallet...sounds like a good deal to me!

Cuidado said...

I am terrified of snakes. Been working for years on the phobia and am getting better but he's hidden it and I can't find it. Ewww!

Christine said...

Don't worry, You'll find the snake at the least opportune time... I guarantee it...
Did I tell you that I snapped a few pictures of ShadowKitty bringing us home a treat the other day... a dead Chipmunk, and a fairly large one for a chipmunk... I think I'll name him Alvin!
I'll have to put those pics up on my blog. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow... who knows. lol (the procrastinator in me is starting to show again *grin*)

Anonymous said...

I grew up on a farm and had both garter snakes and cats as wild pets. Great pics and I am enjoying your blog too.