Monday, June 26, 2006

Future Motorcyclist

What a great weekend and one more day off work to go. My dad is coming over today to see the great-grandchildren. The weather hasn't co-operated with the vacationers. It poured rain on Friday and Saturday and again today, it's raining. Yesterday was beautiful and we were outside all day. My oldest son mowed because he enjoys it and hasn't mowed this lawn for eleven years. No complaints from me!

The spaghetti dinner with everyone including some friends is tonight. I guess we'll be eating inside though, not outside as planned. University son returned to Halifax last night so he'll miss seeing his Grampy.

Today's uploads are to do with home; Sophie Millman's, Back Home to Me and Goin' Home from The Skiffle Sessions with Chris Barber's great trumpet opening and Van and Lonnie Donnegan's great vocals. Dr. John sits in too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will also miss the spagetti dinner!!! Aaron is not the only one who likes it and the last time I had it was probably the last time Aaron was home. Say hi to Grampy and Bertie for me though.

Cuidado said...

I'm really sorry you have to miss it too. We had fun yesterday though and you will get to see your brother again when he goes to Halifax.