Thursday, June 01, 2006

Experts



Work on the beach is finished for now but I plan to do a bit more before I'm satisfied. I need a large rock for the lawn edge. It's for the space right behind Kenz's bum. This gives me a great excuse to go to the beach again and this time I'll bring my camera. It looks ok just needs a bit of tweaking. Beachmaking is a job that never ends. I told the kids a few years ago that if I reach the other side of the driveway, get me help (psychiatric), until then leave me be. I'll post a final picture when I'm finished.

I've spent two days with online support with the expert guys because, believe it or not, the regular online assistants at the telephone company are trained in only Outlook Express. If you use other mail programs they have to send you to the experts. Anyway, it seems that there is a glitch with Norton that if you check your e-mail while Norton updates it's files, you can no longer access your e-mail. I checked my own sources and found out that this is true. My e-mail account was changed in the fall by the telephone company and they screwed things up too so it all came to a head and I've had no mail access. Anyway after two regular techies and three experts, I am finally running again.

PEI was supposed to get showers today and Charlottetown got them in the morning but we did not. I wish we would get more rain. We need to be cleansed and watered.....a really great spring rain.

Upload today is Allison Crowe's version of Halleluja. I think I have a few other versions on the page now as I have eight on my hard drive. I like this one. I noticed no one has listened to Lila Downs. Hmmm?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, What do you think of the song by the Maerican Idol winner? Does he have any more music? You must be happy he won..

Cuidado said...

I have a few songs by him. What one are you talking about? I only listen to CBC, as you know, ha ha, so don't get to hear the popular music of the day. What I have by him is, Ray Charles' What I Say, Heart and Soul, and his audition song, A change is gonna come, which is one of the songs I collect. It's funny listening to it where Simon says he'll never go far. He's such an ass and they've proven him wrong, by God. I think I'll upload it now.