Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tide Coming In



Well, we've had a true gift. The weather forecast was rain from Thursday till Monday. Yesterday, it became sunny at about 10 am and clouded over when we went to the beach at 3:30, then the sun returned in time for us to sit on the deck for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I managed to get the rock I needed to complete the back step and have it in place.

Today the sun was out all morning and we are having showers now at four in the afternoon. I went to Charlottetown this morning to buy a new microwave and got a few plants at different garden centers. The garden centers were very busy. It's perfect transplanting weather with warm, wet showers happening oround the island and the risk of frost past it's magical June 10th date.

Today's uploads: Another version of I Think it's Going to Rain Today by Randy Newman and a great version of I Can't Get You Out of My Mind by Sonya Kitchell. Really good! Any Requests? I've been finding some really great stuff lately. For instance I just found a really great Ani Defranco song that I didn't know.....Marrow.....one of her best, I think.

No comments: