Saturday, February 10, 2007

Waiting For Tulip Time



It is still sunny, bright and very cold. It's great traveling weather once the car is warmed up. It feels like spring is just around the corner though. The days are getting noticably longer and soon enough we'll have fresh flowers in our gardens. I had wondered a while back if the local greenhouse would be providing tulips this winter. They are and they are again wonderful. They are only $5.00 for 10 if you pick them up at the greenhouse and $7.00 or more if you pick them up from the local stores.

I've had enquiries for a glass commission. It sounds very exciting but I have to check it out and come up with an acceptable price. I'd love to do a glass commission as it's been two years since my last one. The painting is going well but I'd drop it in a minute.

I have my party shoes on for tonight, a fun sounding party with live music and lots of fine people. Music for today is party music for sure....What is Hip by Tower of Power and Can I Kick It Like That, a remix by DoppleBanger. My kids will probably like this last one; they're not much into the rest of my music.

No comments: