Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Day of Cool


Another sunny but cool day. A cool day in other ways too because I've spent the afternoon with two of my kids. They're here for the funeral. My oldest and I walked to the beach. He runs on a treadmill every day and hasn't for two days so was easy to talk into the quick walk. We then went to town with my daughter who was to do some shopping.

I mentioned before that we have a local tulip grower who supplies tulips during the winter. They grow fields of them in the summer and it is a sight to behold. I could see a field on the way to town and my daughter told me she'd take me directly to the field on the way back. We did go but I got very few photos as we were too close. I'm going to town on Tuesday morning and will get some then if they haven't cut them down yet.

Music today is for my daughter. Last night they were at a party and a car caught fire. I don't know why or how, just that. Gone to See The Fire by Freedy Johnston is fitting, I'd say. She loves Fiona Apple's song, Extraordinary Machine. It is available on Page One but I have another version of the song by Sarah Cherri & the Nectar. She hasn't heard it yet.

No comments: