Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Need Sleep

e
Would anyone like some hot flashes? Maybe some night sweats? I'd be happy to give some away. They aren't as severe as they were a year ago but they are disturbing my sleep and I'm tired during the day. I don't like that at all. I get teased a bit because I'm very time oriented but it's the way I am....can't help it.

We're having another cold couple of days. It rains all around us but does not rain here and we so need a good soaking. My grass looks like it's August.

Meant to report on the music stats for the month. Don't Lie is now at 1678 hits, exactly 50 plays this month.

Music: 'At night I wake up with the sheet's soaking wet' is a line from Springsteen's song, I'm On Fire. Sounds like he know's all about night sweats and hot flashes. Here is Swati with a nice quiet version. Since I have a Springsteen song done by someone else, here's one of his songs done live by him and James Taylor. Since Bruce knows about hot flashes and night sweats, I think that The River is not about an actual river but about night sweats. What do you think?

No comments: