Monday, June 25, 2007

One of Those Days


I wonder how many people have had as bad a day as I have today. It has been horrid but I actually know a good friend who has had one even worse. It's still happening for him so I won't be talking to him till later tonight. I had a friend once who would say that Mercury was in retrograde or something.

There is a loaner car in my driveway. A weird car I must say, a Toyota Yaris. My Camry died in the middle of my appointments in town. I've used the services of a tow truck for the first time in my life. That is only one of the strange occurances of this day. It's not been fun.

I am invited out for supper which is a very good thing because it means that this day is not going to entirely be a write-off. Lobster is on the menu so it bodes well, as I'm hoping, A Change is Gonna Come. I'm going to find some links to this song that I already have uploaded for speed's sake. I have many, many versions, lots which I've not uploaded yet. Al, Leela, Van, & Taylor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhoh. What happened to your car?
-A

Anonymous said...

hey! I called to today bbut you were out..probably getting the car towed, which sucks, I had a horriable day at work people can be so ugggh! anyways I will call you tommorw Love yah
xox
Kayla

Cuidado said...

I'm at work till five. I sent you mail yesterday.

Cuidado said...

A, They didn't have time to figure it out but it is stalling.