Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dreams



Furnaces are running all over PEI. It's freezing! Tonight the low is going to be eight degrees and it could have been even colder the last few nights. The sun just came out about 15 minutes ago at about 5pm. Next week is the first day of summer and let's hope we get some warming soon.

I had a nightmare this morning. I dreamed that we were in Toronto and my daughter disappeared. I woke later than usual, in the middle of this nightmare and it's been with me all day. I don't like when that happens. When it stays all day like that, it seems real.

Have you ever had falling dreams? This song, Falling Slowly is by The Frames but I seem to know it somewhere else. It's been bugging me. Anyone know another version? Walkin' After Midnight by Patsy Cline could be some people's nighttime state. I don't sleepwalk but lots do.

No comments: