Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reality

I returned the Yaris to Toyota this morning, picked up the Camry, drove six or seven minutes and it again stalled at a traffic light. I was pissed!

I was to be to work at nine back out here in the country. In that six or seven minutes they had given the Yaris to someone else for a couple of hours. A service guy had to drive me out here to work. He and his wife drove two vehicles out to return the loaner after work but were extremely late because of construction on the bridge out of Ch'town. I had to ask my sister-in-law to pick me up after work. I was pissed!

They're writing off the bill I paid this morning and not charging me labour on this new bill. The car has now been diagnosed as requiring an ignition coil. I'm not pissed about that.

Kenz and I went outside after supper and I forgot that she was out there. In the middle of the night a little meow woke me. I jumped up, said "Clarke" and heard another meow. I ran downstairs and opened the door to Kenz. I was still half asleep and was totally confused then woke up completely just aching over Clarke but glad to see Kenz. She was really glad to see me too. She was so patient waiting till 4am for me to let her in before bothering to let me know.

Music: For my un-reality - The Cat Came Back by Cisco Houston already been uploaded but here's the link. I just finished mowing my beast of a property. For my reality, a couple of songs from Loudon Wainwright III, Living Alone, and a live version of I Am the Way, one of those talking songs he does so well. I sure like him and his kids. I know I've said that before. Music takes some of that pissed off feeling away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that's good I guess. Coils aren't that bad. Does that mean they didn't really need to remove your EGR valve?

I just got back from Vancouver. It is a very nice town - I had never been there before. Alot greener than Waterloo, where it has rained once in a month.

We're having a full C-Day weekend. Sasha's aunt (who S hasn't seen since before I met her) is over for two weeks, and our friends are having their annual C-Day party). What are you up to?
- A