Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Four Hundredth Post

I received the copy of the Toronto Star that my photograph was in. They cropped it differently and I love the effect. Since the article is about digital photography, it's a glossy supplement and really cool.

I woke at four this morning. I prefer that to sleeping in, believe it or not, as then my morning routine is not ruined and I don't have those morning dreams. Maybe tomorrow will be back to normal. Strange that less sleep would leave me feeling great today but it's certainly the case. Not at all tired and yesterday being tired all day after more sleep. Weird, eh?

We've had two days of really, really cold temps. It's going to be six degrees overnight. Summer starts in a few days, for goodness sake! It is supposed to be sunny and 22 tomorrow, thankfully.

Multilingual jazz, anyone? I discovered Pink Martini a while back and really like them. The band is on my list for the next cd I make for my latin and jazz loving aunt and uncle. Hmmmm, they sent me that Toronto Star this week........ Anyway, here are two really great songs with a latin/mediterranean feel from this newish discovery. Have a listen to Amado Mia and Cante E Dance.

3 comments:

PJ van Zyl said...

congratulations. Is this the photo?

Cuidado said...

No, Pete. It's one of the trip over the Confederation bridge. I can't even find it on the blof. It is probably on photos and pursuits or pictures and pursuits. I'll put it on the blog this afternoon.

MommaBoo said...

BEAUTIFUL photo. It's so crystal clear, I could reach out and touch it!

Happy Wednesday & Congrats!