Friday, June 15, 2007

I Smell a Bird


Isn't yesterday's photo of Kenz a funny one? It looks like she has just caught a whiff of something really horrid. Today's shows a bird sitting on her tail.

We are having a really beautiful day today at last. It is sunny and 22 degrees which is just about perfect. Tomorrow will have to be a beach day for me. I have errands to run in the morning but for the afternoon, I've booked the beach. Beach days can be few and far between even if it is in your backyard.

I brought some cd's to work that I had a bit of Daina Krall on and now I want to hear more. I'm listening to her as I type. I've been a big fan of hers from the beginning. I bought her first cd in Halifax because there were none in the record stores on the island. The first song on both of my music pages is Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby. I have Louis Jordon's, Joe Jackson's and Renee Olstead's versions. Here's Diana's. Also up today is Diana with Mark Oster with Detroit Blues.

Putfile has changed things up a bit and it took a long time to dao anything there today. I hope it won't take long for you when you press the link.

No comments: