Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sleepy Day


I didn't make it to the beach today for one reason and that reason, I'm ashamed to say, is laziness. I woke up tired and haven't felt that well, as a result, all day. Made it to town for the errands and that's about all I could manage. I probably should taken the hammock under the trees for a nap but it's too late now.

My son thought he lost his wallet again but with his mother's persistance found it. He said he and his friends had looked and looked in the vehicle very thoroughly but I convinced him to look once more with me helping. It would have been embarrassing to have to order a new bank card, credit card and ID again after just doing so a couple of weeks previously.

No Bad News is an uptempo Patty Griffin song with 'sad little boy' in the lyrics. That's what my son was earlier. Another Patty song but much mellower is Let Him Fly. I'm practicing that with my boy these days; but helping him out when he needs it. These mark 150 songs on Page Two.....already.

No comments: