Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Spring and All


I got the lawn mowed after work tonight but didn't do nearly as good a job as my daughter did last week. Is it because I dislike the job so much and she likes doing it? Anyway, I'll be back at it in less than a week and will have a chance to improve upon this week's mess.

The photo is a small little piece of Monday evening's sky. I wish I could see more of it frome here and I didn't have the opportunity to go for a drive. It would be easy to get a fabulous sunset by taking very short drives and I just never do. Laziness or just content being at home are a couple of choices for a reason.

Haven't played any Greg Brown in a while. Ain't Life a Brook is a song I really like about splitting up by Greg and Bill Morrissey. They're fantastic together with their deep voices. Spring and All is by just Greg. His songs are always stories.

No comments: