Saturday, June 09, 2007

Rub My Belly Please


Time for a break! I've been painting my shed and just finished cleaning the painting paraphenalia. I'm near to heatstroke and definately have to stay inside in the cool for a bit. I'm feeling nauseous and am trying to rehydrate. My neighbour came for a visit and that got me out of the sun for a few minutes. He was looking for his dog again. Both of his dogs have been coming for a swim almost every day. The old dog goes home but new dog stays here with me. My neighbour told me today that she wants company all the time. If the kids are home the dog doesn't leave.

I spent yesterday afternoon in a friend's lovely back yard and garden. Today's photo is of Inky, her big black cat, wanting her belly rubbed. It's so funny that it deserved a photo on the internet, I thought.

Apparently, I had a photo in the Toronto Star yesterday. A Star staff person contacted me a while ago about an article on photo bloggers across Canada and asked me to be part of it. My aunt and uncle subscribe and called me yesterday to say it was in. They'll send me a copy.

Music: Already uploaded are these songs to do with colour.....True Colors by Cyndi Lauper and Jimi Hendrix's Red House in honour of the red barn. New for today is another song about red but in this case a red sky. Here's Cielo Rojo by Lila Downs and Una Sangra (One Blood) and we know what colour that is. I've been listening to Lila a lot lately and she's always wonderful to share.

2 comments:

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet, very interesting website.

Gattina said...

I was looking for your Foto Pherret drink and stumbled over this cute cat picture ! As I am a cat lover it itched in my fingers to rub her belly !