Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blogger - What's Going On Now


My daughter borrowed a scanner and scanned a few photos for me after she finished what she was working on. I'll put them up over time. This one is Clarke as a kitten - stuck in a lobster trap. He tried to get in again when he was over a year old so I had to put a big rock over the entrance. He could hardly get his head in but was soooo determined. The one below just shows how cute he was. I sure miss him. He's been gone over two months. I still call for him at least twice a day in case he's lost and walking in circles but I must say that I think it's unlikely after this much time. Sigh.....
Our trivia team was back on last night. We only placed second but after three weeks of third, we were feeling pretty deflated. Our team was small with only four members but was effective. I have no idea why this text is underlined or blue. I only moved the photo to a different position than is naturally goes to during an upload. There is not a place to change text to underline. There's one for bold and one for italics but none for underline. It's bugging me so much that I'm going to post this then another for the music and link. See you in a minute or so.

No comments: