Monday, October 30, 2006

Blowin' In The Wind


The power never was out in my little part of PEI but it was nearby and in pockets all over the Atlantic Provinces. Ferries were docked and bridges were closed but I think we fared ok over all. We're used to weather like this. I would love to have a photo of the above landscape today. This one was taken on Saturday. Now there are very few leaves left on the trees; you can see their bones.

This standard time is for the birds. I'm up at 5:30 and rally don't really care what time the sun rises but right now it is almost dark at a bit after 5pm. For the birds!

Music: Today is song number 299 and 300. One will be Blowin' In the Wind by Bob Dylan, a live 1998 version, and Wild is the Wind by Nina Simone. I had to pick songs for the theme but songs by artists that I love. It was hard but these are what I've come up with...Bob and Nina, singing about the wind. I've linked directly to them for the occasion.

Link: Saw this video last year and check it out every once in a while. Sand Art is a pretty amazing show. Probably everyone has already seen it since I saw it so long ago.

No comments: