Saturday, October 14, 2006

Packing It Up


I've been trying to get my computer song collection onto cd. I thought I was finished up to Bob Dylan but now have two more Bob songs, one more by Ani, two by Aretha, one by Billie and one by Bobby Bland. I think this will keep happening as I go along. A bit frustrating to say the least.

Today I make a go away dinner for my daughter. She wants spaghetti and is inviting a few friends over. She still has a lot of packing to do but last minute is usual with her...not like her mother who would have finished packing a week ago. We are who we are, isn't that so!

Music today: Continuing with goodbye music is Many Rivers to Cross by The Walkmen and Leaving on a Jet Plane by Peter, Paul and Mary.

Link: For those who care about what they eat: Dirty secrets of the food industry.

No comments: